Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Who are your Blogging Buddies?


I am linking up once again with with Flying into First Grade with a fun let's get acquainted linky!

I am pumped up about my life slowing down and getting some much needed down time to spend with the fam, blog and create all those products floating around in my mind.  Two days with kids:)  Tomorrow I am going to the park with the first grade and I am praying for no rain!! 

Now for the important part!  My two blogging buddies:)

Always An Adventure

This winter, I was able to convince one of my buddies from work to join the blogging world with me:)  It really didn't take much arm twisting.  Her blog Always an Adventure in Kindergarten is totally adorable!  Lisa and I teamed as reading interventionists for several years so it has been exciting to watch her journey as a kindergarten teacher unfold.  She has totally rocked it out this year:)  She is just beginning to create her own products and I love her excitement about her creations!!  If you love classroom hunts like me you will be sure to appreciate her blend hunt!!  Be sure to grab your FREEBIE from her TPT store.  Don't forget to check out her blog and say hello!



My second blogging buddy is Christina DeCarbo from Sugar and Spice.

Sugar and Spice

She has been a total inspiration to me this school year.  After seeing her present at a blogging training last summer, I finally got the courage to enter the blogging world.  This winter, I bought her sight word fluency pack from TPT and used it for RTI intervention with my struggling readers.  I have had several students make  a growth of 60+ wpm! Be sure to check out my previous post about my fluency intervention using her pack if you want to learn more.  Christina offers a FREEBIE in her preview if you would like to try her sight word fluency pack out. You won't be sorry!!


I can't wait to find out who your blogging buddies are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment