Sunday, October 20, 2013

Five for Friday .....ummm or Sunday.....Phonics Freebie Style


FIVE FOR FRIDAY!  PHONICS FREEBIE STYLE:) 
Since I have been a horrible blogger
 and it has been almost a month since my last post :(
I decided to share some of my newest creations with y'all!  Enjoy!


 I have begun to create letter sound sorts for the kindergarten teachers in my building.  I am eventually going to bundle them but until then I thought I would share with my followers.





A vowel sort FREEBIE to accompany the consonant sort above.



 I updated my Fundations alphabet chart FREEBIE. 
It now includes letter and sound matching cards.
(I also changed a couple of the images)





 At my school we were recently lucky enough to have the author Brian Cleary visit.  Mr. Cleary has written over 50 books.  One of his series of books are called Words are Categorical.  These books focus on teaching concepts such as nouns, adjectives, verbs, homophones etc.  I created this homophone activity to accompany his books about homonyms and homophones.



 Finally snag my newest game on TPT for FREE if you download it within the next two hours!



I hope you enjoy the freebies!  I would love for you to leave me some LOVE and let me know what you think of the goodies:)  



Until next time,

13 comments:

  1. I love the alphabet sort and the fundations chart. My students need the extra help with both beginning and ending sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh La la, I love these freebies my friend. Can't wait for the rest of the consonant and vowel sort and oh are you doing any activities for teaching the other concepts - nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc?

    Take care and looking forward to talking to you soon ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! Can't wait for the finished bundle!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing! (and helping me with last minute lesson plans!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hello to a fellow Kristy {although spelled a bit different} I just found your blog and love all your stuff. I missed the Feed Me Freebie.... but have wish listed that puppy because it looks like fun!

    Thank you,
    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I just discovered your blog and I love all of your ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for these free Fundations cards. I love the "cutesy" update on the pictures. I did not see a picture card for yellow, though. Did I miss seeing it on another page?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The alphabet chart was just what I needed. Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete