Monday, August 12, 2013

Let's talk about me Monday!

 
I am very excited to link up with Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week 13! 
 
Let's talk about me, Monday!!
 

Today I spent the afternoon in my classroom doing my best to attempt to organize myself so that I can be more efficient this school year.  I get so frustrated with myself at the end of the year when I pack up my room and I realize that I did not utilize great teaching materials because I forgot I owned them:( 

So here goes......

1.  I currently live in the same small town in Ohio where I grew up but I work in a "village" about a half hour from my house.

2.  I have two beautiful children that are the lights of my life:)  along with my hubby of course!



3.  I am a tv addict and my DVR is one of my besties!  I am a sucker for crime dramas like The Bridge & The Following.  My hubby gets me addicted to sci fi shows like Haven & Falling Skies. And of course one of my absolute favs is Shameless.

4.  I am currently addicted to pull and peel Twizzlers and was very upset today when Wal-Mart only had watermelon flavored:(   I have a horrible sweet tooth.

5.  A few weeks ago, I caved and bought myself a laminator and I am in LOVE!  So is my little guy:)  He wants me to laminate all the time.

6.  I have a slight book addiction and my classroom library is overflowing.

7.  I am embarrassed to admit how much I love my new Toyota Sienna.  I was adamant that I would never own a minivan.  (never say never)

8.  My IPhone playlist currently includes:  Matchbox Twenty, Maroon 5, Mumford & Sons, Adele, Fun!, & Bruno Mars.

9.  In my mind, I am thirty pounds thinner.........but that does not explain why my pants don't fit.  A girl can hope right?

10.  I love to laugh and luckily with a tween and a toddler I have many opportunities:)

I hope you learned a little about me. 


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment