I am very excited to link up with Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week 13!
Let's talk about me, Monday!!
Today I spent the afternoon in my classroom doing my best to attempt to organize myself so that I can be more efficient this school year. I get so frustrated with myself at the end of the year when I pack up my room and I realize that I did not utilize great teaching materials because I forgot I owned them:(
1. I currently live in the same small town in Ohio where I grew up but I work in a "village" about a half hour from my house.
2. I have two beautiful children that are the lights of my life:) along with my hubby of course!
3. I am a tv addict and my DVR is one of my besties! I am a sucker for crime dramas like The Bridge & The Following. My hubby gets me addicted to sci fi shows like Haven & Falling Skies. And of course one of my absolute favs is Shameless.
4. I am currently addicted to pull and peel Twizzlers and was very upset today when Wal-Mart only had watermelon flavored:( I have a horrible sweet tooth.
5. A few weeks ago, I caved and bought myself a laminator and I am in LOVE! So is my little guy:) He wants me to laminate all the time.
6. I have a slight book addiction and my classroom library is overflowing.
7. I am embarrassed to admit how much I love my new Toyota Sienna. I was adamant that I would never own a minivan. (never say never)
8. My IPhone playlist currently includes: Matchbox Twenty, Maroon 5, Mumford & Sons, Adele, Fun!, & Bruno Mars.
9. In my mind, I am thirty pounds thinner.........but that does not explain why my pants don't fit. A girl can hope right?
10. I love to laugh and luckily with a tween and a toddler I have many opportunities:)
I hope you learned a little about me.
Until next time,