Thursday, November 28, 2013

Black Friday Sale!


I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving full of lots of love and yummy food.  I'm dropping in real quick to tell you about an early bird sale happening tomorrow on Black Friday! I love a good sale, don't you?!  

In honor of Black Friday, I am joining a whole bunch of my blogging buddies, and putting my entire TPT store on sale on Friday, November 29!  I will be braving the Black Friday crowds myself to try and get a little bit of my shopping done.  Christmas is right around the corner:)  Plus my little guy turns 3 on the 9th of December.  I currently have zero presents purchased.  Wish me luck!

On Friday only, you can save 20% off of every single product!

If you choose to wait for Cyber Monday and Tuesday you'll receive an additional 10% off with the code CYBER, this is just an option for those of you who want to shop early so you can get it prepped for next week!

I am so thankful for all my bloggy friends!!  I hope everyone has a great holiday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment