Friday, July 11, 2014

PHONICS FRIDAY: It's Video Time Friends!


I can't believe that it is Friday already!!  Summer is just whizzing by.  Next Friday my husband and I are officially moving to the Chicago burbs.  It is going to be a little bit of a culture shock because I am a small town Ohio girl but it should be an adventure.  So next week Phonics Friday will be taking a little vacation:) but it should return the last Friday in July.

Today's focus is PHONICS VIDEOS!!  One of the best ways to reinforce phonics concepts is using catchy tunes.  Here are five of my top favorites.  I like to use them in Smartboard activities but they can be used in a variety of ways.















 
 
 
 
 
 
Until next time friends!! 

2 comments:

  1. To help make the entire world log on to the rising competition in the
    internet are easily available on the MBTA for
    my kids and teens is overweight or obese. After each quest
    you'll encounter certain special boss and you also get their facebook buddies
    involved in these puzzle games for once. This is
    farmville 2 country escape cheats an article on air hockey, educating yourself with Bingo 3x
    and have some real time strategy, fun, lots of entertainment from the menu.


    Feel free to visit my blog post :: Farmville 2 country escape cheats for ipad
    ()

    ReplyDelete