Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Little Spring Cleaning.........

I decided to join some fellow bloggers and participate in a little spring cleaning sale.  What kind of cleaning are we talking about???  Getting some of those coveted TPT items off your wishlist of course!!!  Yay!!  I always love a good sale and I always have items sitting on my wishlist just waiting for me to take the plundge:)



This weekend you can not only get 20% off at my store but many others as well!!   Hopefully I will get my newest product up during the sale.  For those of you who love visuals paired with text.....you are going to love my latest creation.  Here is a sneak peek for ya!

I have finally completed the first 80 Fry phrases visual style!!!  I have been using them with my kidders for awhile now and they are working like a charm:)





I hope everyone has fun doing a little spring cleaning!!  I know I will.  Don't forget to use your TPT credits so that you can save yourself even more money!!



No comments:

Post a Comment