Friday, November 9, 2012

Thank Goodness Friday has arrived!!


After a long week with conferences and my hubby beginning out of town I am glad to have a moment to check my breath and do some relaxing.  I just posted a new Thanksgiving word bank freebie on TPT so feel free to check it out.  I have a few other things I am working on that I hope to post this weekend. I know I am totally geeky but creating things for my kiddos is something I enjoy doing:)  I joined the Oh Boy 4th grade:  November  linky party.  Check it out!  http://ohboy4thgrade.blogspot.com






2 comments:

  1. We are your 3rd follower!! Your blog is super cute! We're looking forward to reading more of your posts! =) Jackie and Danielle
    sisterteachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am super excited to have three followers!! I hope to have some new goodies posted soon.

    ReplyDelete